The Enameled aluminum wire is a new type of electromagn […]
The Enameled aluminum wire is a new type of electromagnetic wire using aluminum enameled wire as the inner conductor. Its characteristics are between copper and aluminum, which separates the excellent electrical conductivity of copper and the light weight of aluminum.
Advantages of aluminum enameled wire:
1. DC resistivity: The DC resistivity of aluminum enameled wire is about 1.5 times that of pure copper wire; when the resistance is the same, the weight of aluminum enameled wire is about it is 1/2 of pure copper wire.
2. Good brazability: The aluminum enameled wire is covered with a layer of pure copper concentrically, so it has the same as pure copper wire. Brazing, without special handling like aluminum wire.
3. Light weight: The aluminum enameled wire density is 1/3 of the pure copper wire of the same wire diameter, which is very effective for reducing the weight of the cable and the coil.
Application area of xinyu enameled aluminum wire:
1. Used for manufacturing windings that require light weight, high relative conductivity, and good heat dissipation, especially for transmitting high frequency signals.
2. Electromagnetic wires for high-frequency transformers, ordinary transformers, induction coils, motors, household motors and micro motors;
3. The enameled wire of the micro motor rotor coil, etc.;
4. Special electromagnetic wire for acoustic coil and optical drive;
5. Electromagnetic wire for the deflection coil of the display;
6. Electromagnetic wire for degaussing coil;
7. Electromagnetic wires for internal coils of mobile phones, watch drive components, etc.
Over years, Xinyu Enameled Wire is always committed to producing various specifications enameled wire. Xinyu enameled wire has continued make process on enameled wire development and we make quality products for customers.