1. Look at the appearance of Copper Winding Wire. The s […]
1. Look at the appearance of Copper Winding Wire. The selection and purchase of copper winding wire need to be observed from the appearance. Generally good copper winding wire have bright appearance, obvious damages and scratches in service, and no obvious discoloration caused by oxidation reaction. The outside color is relatively uniform, with black spots and cracks, and the distance is uniform and regular. Meeting the above criteria is a good choice for copper winding wire.
2. Look at the specifications and models of copper winding wire. The selection of copper winding wire needs to observe the dimensions and specifications of the wires. Generally, the wire drawing of copper winding wire must be within the specified range and cannot exceed the process standard. Otherwise, it will be regarded as invalid stranded wires. The single wires that make up twisted wires must meet the characteristics of uniformity and neatness and conform to the process rules.
3. Look at the structural composition of copper winding wire. The selection and purchase of copper winding wire should also observe the distribution and composition structure of twisted wires to see if there are short wires, missing wires, loose strands and overlapping strands. Generally, these can be observed by naked eyes. We need to carefully observe and inspect the quality of copper winding wire. We cannot choose unqualified products to produce wires and cables, which will cause serious safety accidents.
4. Look at the welding process of copper winding wire. The selection and purchase of copper winding wire should also pay attention to whether the welding process is reliable, whether the welding interface part is neat, and whether there are uneven lines in service. Welded joints shall be maintained neatly, leveled, rounded, and not tied. Generally, the diameter of welding head shall not exceed 0.2 mm; The welding of two adjacent copper winding wire should be kept at a certain distance and evenly spaced.