Enameled aluminum wire is a main type of winding wire. […]
Enameled aluminum wire is a main type of winding wire. It consists of two parts: conductor and insulating layer. After bare wire is annealed and softened, it is baked and baked.
Enamelled aluminum wire has excellent high temperature resistance, mechanical properties, electrical and chemical properties and excellent freeze resistance. It is suitable for long-term work in 200 ° C refrigeration equipment and chemically eroded electrical equipment, dry-type transformers, oil-immersed Transformer and epoxy casting transformers, iron remover, electromagnet and other mechanical and electrical equipment.
Advantages of Enameled Aluminum Wire
1. Compared with the copper enameled wire, enameled aluminum wire is easier to winding, also there is a solid oxide film on the surface of enameled aluminum wire, which make it has a good insulating effect, a long life.
2. Due to the good insulating effect of aluminum film layer, it's heat-resistant temperature can be 20 degrees higher than the copper wire.
3. The greatest benefit of using aluminum is that it is 1 / 3 lighter than copper which significantly lower the production costs, second it can attach to the solids easily, and third it can also reduce the freight and transportation during the Operation.
The aluminum wire skin is not insulated, and the surface of the enamelled aluminum wire has an insulating paint film that can be directly used.
Advantages of Aluminum Wire:
(1) The price is cheap: the copper rod is 3.5 times the price of the aluminum rod, and the proportion of copper is 3.3 times that of the aluminum. Therefore, the aluminum wire cable is much cheaper than the copper wire cable, and is suitable for low-cost projects or temporary power consumption.
(2) The cable is very light: the weight of the aluminum wire cable is 40% of the copper wire cable, and the construction and transportation cost are low.
(3) Anti-oxidation and corrosion resistance: Aluminum reacts with oxygen in air to form an oxide film, which can prevent further oxidation. Therefore, aluminum wire is a must-have material for high-voltage, large-section, large-span overhead transmission, but The advantages of being a low-voltage line no longer exist.