The new type of enameled wire using copper clad aluminum as the inner conductor has characteristics between copper and aluminum, combining the excellent conductivity of copper and the light weight of aluminum. In recent years, the important position and role of the enameled wire industry in the development of the national economy has become more and more prominent, and the continuous increase in the price of electrolytic copper has brought a huge impact on the production of related copper wire raw materials and enameled wire suppliers. ECCA wire has been proved by users to replace pure copper enameled wire, which provides huge business opportunities and a broad market for the development of my country's enameled wire industry.
1. Compared with pure copper enameled wire, ECCA wire has obvious advantages:
1. Light weight
The density of copper clad aluminum wire is 1/3 of that of pure copper wire of the same wire diameter, which is very effective in reducing the weight of cables and coils. In the field of audio coils, it significantly improves product performance.
2. Good DC resistivity
The DC resistivity of copper clad aluminum wire is about 1.5 times that of pure copper wire; when the resistance value is the same, its wire diameter is about 1.2 times that of pure copper, while the weight of copper clad aluminum wire is only 1/2 of that of pure copper wire.
3. Good brazing properties
Copper-clad aluminum wire is concentrically coated into a layer of pure copper, so it has the same solderability as pure copper wire, without special treatment like aluminum wire.
4. Low cost
Compared with pure copper enameled wire, copper clad aluminum wire can reduce the production cost by 30%-50% in some application fields.
2. ECCA wire application scope:
1. Used to make windings that require light weight, high relative conductivity, and good heat dissipation, especially windings that transmit high-frequency signals.
2. Enameled wires for high-frequency transformers, ordinary transformers, inductance coils, motors, household motors and micro motors.
3. Enameled wires are used for rotor coils of micro motors.
4. Special electromagnetic wire for audio coil and optical drive.
5. Electromagnetic wire for the deflection coil of the display.
6. Electromagnetic wire for degaussing coil.
7. Magnet wire used for internal coils of mobile phones and driving components of watches.
8. Other special electromagnetic wires.