Enameled aluminum wire is mainly used as an electrical conductor wherever coils are in motion. Because of the low density of aluminum, the coil weight can be reduced to one-third of a similar copper coil. This weight advantage allows for easier and more efficient acceleration of the moving part, resulting in performance increases such as: reduced access times of hard disk drives and improved sound quality & sensitivity for speakers and voice coils.
Advantages of Xinyu aluminum enameled wire:
1. enameled aluminum wire is easier to make coils than copper enameled wire. Because there is a solid oxide film on the surface of the aluminum enameled wire, the insulation effect is good and the service life is long.
2. Due to the good insulation of aluminum wire coating, its heat-resistant temperature is 20°C higher than that of copper wire.
3. The biggest advantage when using aluminum wire is that it is 1/3 lighter than copper wire, which greatly reduces production costs and is easy to attach to fixed objects. It can also reduce freight and operations during transportation.
Application enameled aluminum wire:
1. microwave oven transformer;
2., it is used for making windings that require lightweight, relatively high conductivity and good heat resistance, especially for winding high-frequency signals.
3., high-frequency transformer, common transformer, inductor coil, motor, household electric motor and electromagnetic wire for micro motor.
4. small motor rotor coil and other enameled wire.
5. display deflection coil with an electromagnetic line;
6. electromagnetic wire for degaussing coil;
7. other special electromagnetic lines
Xinyu Electrical Material Co., Ltd. is the production of enameled wire and other kinds of magnet wire and other products. Welcome to visit our official website.