The cotton-insulated wire is wrapped with one or two la […]
The cotton-insulated wire is wrapped with one or two layers of insulated fibers (nylon, polyester fiber, natural wire, self-adhesive wire, etc.) on the outside of a single enameled wire or enameled wire. Application: antenna inductance, high-power lighting system, video Equipment, ultrasonic equipment, high-frequency inductors and transformers, etc.
Enameled Wire is a main type of winding wire. It consists of two parts: conductor and insulating layer. It is annealed and softened by bare wire, and then baked and baked.
Enameled wire type:
1. Acetal enameled wire; thermal grades of 105 and 120, with good mechanical strength, adhesion, resistance to transformer oil and refrigerant resistance, but the product has poor moisture resistance, low thermal softening breakdown temperature, durable benzene-alcohol Defects such as weak mixed solvent performance, currently only a small amount is used for oil-immersed transformers, windings of oil-filled motors.
2. Enamelled wire of polyester and modified polyester: ordinary polyester enameled wire with a heat rating of 130. After modification, the enameled wire has a thermal rating of 155. The product has high mechanical strength, good elasticity, scratch resistance, adhesion, electrical properties and solvent resistance. It is the largest production in China, accounting for about two-thirds: widely used in various motors. Electrical appliances, meters, telecommunications equipment and home appliances; the weakness of this product is poor thermal shock resistance and low moisture resistance.
3. Polyurethane enameled wire; thermal grade is 130, 155, 180, 200. The biggest feature is straight solderability, high frequency performance, easy coloring, good moisture resistance, widely used in electronic appliances and precision instruments, telecommunications, On the instrument, the weakness of this product is that the mechanical strength is slightly poor, the heat resistance is not high, and the flexibility and adhesion of the large-size line are poor. Therefore, the specifications of the product are mainly small and medium-sized.
4. Polyester imide/polyamide composite enameled wire: Thermal grade 180 This product has good thermal shock resistance, high softening breakdown temperature, excellent mechanical strength, good solvent resistance and refrigerant resistance, and the weak point is in the closed condition. It is easy to be hydrolyzed and widely used in motors, electrical appliances, instruments, power tools, electric dry-type pressure cookers and other windings.
5. Polyesterimide/polyamide-imide composite layer enamelled wire: At present, it is widely used at home and abroad. Its heat-resistant enameled wire has a heat rating of 200. The product has high heat resistance and is also resistant to freezing and cold. It has the characteristics of radiation resistance, high mechanical strength, stable electrical performance, good chemical resistance and anti-freezing agent performance, and strong overload capacity. Widely used in refrigerator compressors, air conditioning compressors, power tools, explosion-proof motors and motors, electrical appliances used in high temperature, high cold, radiation resistant, overload conditions.
In fact, Enameled aluminum wire may also be a good choice.