ECCA Wire adopts advanced cladding welding manufacturing technology to concentrically clad high-quality copper tape on the outer surface of core wires such as aluminum rods or steel wires, and to form a firm metallurgical bond between the copper layer and the core wires. The two different metal materials are combined into an indivisible whole, and can be drawn and annealed as a single metal wire is processed; during the drawing process, copper and aluminum are changed in the same proportion, and the volume ratio of the copper layer is kept relatively constant.
I. Performance of ECCA Wires:
1. Conductivity: ECCA wire and copper clad steel wire has the same conductivity as pure copper wire when transmitting high-frequency signals (greater than 5MHz) due to the "skin effect" characteristic of high-frequency signals.
2. Unique composite property: ECCA wire has the composite property of copper conductivity and aluminum density. The copper-clad steel wire combines the conductivity of copper with the high strength of steel. Tin-plated copper-clad steel wire exhibits solderability and vulcanization resistance of tin. Silver-plated copper-clad steel wire improves electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
II. Application Scope of ECCA Wire
1. Application in electronic appliances: cable TV subscriber line and near-home line coaxial cable inner conductor materials; Conductor computer local area network, access network cable and field cable inner conductor materials for parallel dual-core telephone subscriber communication lines; Connectors for various electronic components; Overhead lines for power transmission and telephone lines;
2. Application of electric power: overhead lines of catenary for electrified railways and rail transit lines; Textile shielded wires for power cables: Earthing poles for power industry;
3. Medical treatment: connecting wire conductor materials for medical equipment and equipment;
4. Aerospace: cables and connecting wires for aviation and spacecraft;
5. Conductor materials for high-temperature electronic wires; Core wire of high-temperature radio frequency cable; High-frequency signal transmission;
6. Other Applications: Inner Conductors of Special Cables for Automobiles and Locomotives; Building cloth wire conductor materials; Conductor materials such as bus bars; Fuse; Radio frequency shielding net, etc.