1. Pay-off: On a normally operating Aluminum Winding Wire production equipment, most of the operator's energy and physical strength are consumed in the pay-off part. Replacing the pay-off disc makes the operator pay a lot of labor. During the change of wire, the joint is prone to quality problems and operation failures. The effective method is to pay off large capacity. The key to pay-off is to control the tension. When the tension is high, it not only thins the conductor, making the surface of the conductor lose light but also affects many properties of enameled wire.
2. Ignition: The purpose of ignition is to heat the conductor hardened due to lattice change in the stretching process of the mold at a certain temperature, to restore the flexibility required by the process after rearrangement of the molecular lattice, and to remove the lubricant, oil stain, etc. remaining on the conductor surface in the stretching process, so that the conductor is easy to paint and the quality of the aluminum winding wire is guaranteed.
3. Painting: Painting is the process of painting aluminum winding wires to form a uniform paint layer with a certain thickness on the metal conductor.
4. Baking: After the wire is painted, it enters the oven. First, the solvent in the paint solution is evaporated and then solidified to form a layer of the paint film. Then, it is painted and baked. After repeated several times, the whole baking process of aluminum winding wire is completed.
5. Cooling: The aluminum winding wire coming out of the oven has a high temperature, soft paint film, and low strength. If it is not cooled in time, the paint film will be damaged through the guide wheel, which will affect the quality of the aluminum winding wire.
6. Take-up: The purpose of take-up and winding is to continuously, tightly and evenly wind the aluminum winding wire onto the bobbin. It is required that the take-up mechanism has stable transmission, low noise, proper tension, and regular wire arrangement.