The strength and elongation of the Enameled Copper Clad […]
The strength and elongation of the Enameled Copper Clad Aluminum Wire are excellent, that is to say, the enameled copper clad aluminum wire is excellent in mechanical properties. From the point of view of cable design, the advantages of enameled copper clad aluminum wire are optimistic in practical application. The overall weight of enameled copper clad aluminum wire is light, which will bring great convenience to cable transportation and cable erection. In addition, the material of enameled copper clad aluminum wire is softer, and the cable made of enameled copper clad aluminum wire is better in flexibility than other cables. Then let's talk about how to buy enameled copper clad aluminum wire:
(1) First of all, the most important thing is to check the material of the products when buying enameled copper clad aluminum wires. How to identify the material of enameled copper clad aluminum wire? For example, whether the insulation and sheath are elastic, whether there are burrs or protrusions on the surface, and whether the appearance should be smooth, round and uniform in color; Whether the copper-aluminum core can meet the requirements, the conductor resistance shall be tested when conditions permit.
(2) It is suggested that when purchasing brand-name products of enameled copper clad aluminum wire, the quality control of the enameled copper clad aluminum wire itself should be stricter to ensure the quality of the products.
(3) Pay attention to the identification of enameled copper clad aluminum wire products. When purchasing enameled copper clad aluminum wire products, it should be observed whether the certificate of approval of the product is complete in marking relevant information such as product model, specification, rated voltage, number of cores, production date, implementation standard, license number, etc. The surface of the product should be printed with continuous signs of the factory name, product model and rated voltage, and whether the relevant information of the two is consistent should be verified.
(4) Pay attention to the length of enameled copper clad aluminum wire. There is a length mark on the certificate of approval. You can first estimate the length of one coil of wire in the finished product package and then count the number of coils of wire coil to see if the length of the wire is "short of weight and short of two".
(5) When selecting enameled copper clad aluminum wire products, experienced professional electricians should be consulted, and wires with appropriate cross-section size and voltage grade should be adopted according to their own power consumption load.