In a sense, copper enameled wire manufacturers are a finishing and assembly industry. Among them, the choice of copper enameled wire is particularly important. If you are not careful, it may cause a safety accident. Share with you some reasons and solutions for the yellowing of copper enameled wire.
Copper enameled wire yellows usually due to the following reasons:
1. The temperature of the tin furnace is too high, and the activity is large, resulting in too large pinholes in the coating, and copper and tin soaking quickly
2, the tin layer is too thin, the copper and tin soak quickly
3. There are too many halogen residues in the flux, and the copper surface is not thoroughly pickled
4. The packaging time is too fast, the heat is not dissipated, and the tin furnace has too much impurities
5. The quality of copper is not good enough and there are too many impurities
6. The temperature affects the activity of copper atoms. Hot weather turns yellow faster than cold weather.
These problems can be dealt with in the following ways:
1. Die aperture> line warp + 0.02mm;
2. Place it for about 2 hours before packaging;
3. Purchase a good flux and prepare a good flux concentration, mainly because the flux affects the quality of tin plating;
4. Choose better oxygen-free copper wire.