The Characteristics of Enameled Copper Wire II 7. Deter […]
The Characteristics of Enameled Copper Wire II
7. Deterioration Proof: Wire coating must be resistant to deterioration tested by pulling and stretching (Elongation) without any fracture of the coating film.
8. Softening Proof: Enameled copper wire with a diameter from 0.20 mm. of the bare wire must have flexibility without a short circuit.
9. Solvent Proof: Enameled copper wire must be resistant to solvents by without abrasion of the coating film.
10. Reagent Proof: Enameled copper wire must be resistant to reagents by without abrasion of the coating film.
11. Insulating-oil Proof: Enamelled copper wire must resistant to oil insulation by without abrasion of the coating film.
12. Solderability: Enameled wire must be coated solder with the coating film. This section is for the only certain kinds of varnish coated wire.
13. Pin Hole: Porous enameled wire must not exceed the number of specified pin holes.
As a professional enameled copper wire manufacturer - xinyu-enameledwire offer high-quality enameled wire with different types for you.
The Characteristics of Xinyu Enameled Copper Wire
1. Excellent conductivity.
2. Suitable for high-speed automated routing.
3.Able to be directly weld, with no pinhole.
4. Able to bear refrigerants, corona and solvents.
5.Excellent mechanical properties in all aspects.
6.Stable performance, longer service life.
Xinyu-enameledwire is an industry and trade enterprise specialized in Enameled Copper Wire, welcome your visit.