1. Aluminum Winding Wire have good electrical and therm […]
1. Aluminum Winding Wire have good electrical and thermal conductivity, ranking fourth after silver, copper and gold. Aluminum winding wire have been used in many fields.
2. It has good plasticity and can be processed by cold or hot pressure to make various profiles, such as wires, wires, rods, tubes, etc. This characteristic is related to the face-centred cubic lattice structure of aluminum.
3. Good atmospheric corrosion resistance. Because an extremely dense aluminum oxide film is formed on the surface of the aluminum winding wire, it can effectively isolate the contact between aluminum and oxygen and prevent one-step oxidation of the aluminum surface.
4. Aluminum is very light (its density is 2.698g/cm3), which is about one-third of copper. Aluminum is often used as the basic component of various light structural materials. At present, aluminum alloy materials are widely used in our daily life.
5. Strength variability. The strength of aluminum is very low, but the strength can be greatly improved after cold deformation and work hardening.