It can be seen from the magnet wire manufacturer that the production process of enameled wire mainly includes: pay-off→annealing→painting→baking→cooling→lubrication→rewinding. Most of it is consumed in the pay-off part. Replacing the pay-off reel makes the operator pay a lot of labor. When replacing, the joint is prone to quality problems and operation failures. The effective method is to pay off with large capacity.
The key to the thread is to control the tension. When the tension is large, not only will the conductor be thinned and the surface of the wire will lose its luster, but also various properties of the enameled wire will be affected. From the appearance, the enameled wire coated with thin wires has poor gloss; from the performance point of view, the elongation, elasticity, flexibility and thermal shock of the enameled wire are all affected. If the pay-off tension is too small, the line is easy to jump, causing the doubling or the line to contact the furnace. When paying off, the most fear is that the tension of the half circle is not uniform, not only the wire will be loose and broken, but also cause the large jump of the inner wire of the oven, which will cause the failure of connection and contact. The tension of the pay-off is uniform and appropriate.
Enameled wire characteristic test:
1. It is the conductor resistance. Measure with a conductor resistance tester, then compare with the value at 20°C.
2. Insulation damage voltage. Twist two enameled wires, increase the voltage between their conductors, and judge the damage voltage of the paint film. The performance is analyzed and judged by normal and cold state breakdown voltage tests.
3. Paint film continuity (pinhole). Check the paint film pores with a length of test material. This item is tested by a high pressure paint film continuous tester.
4. Flexibility (flexibility). When coiled or stretched, depending on whether the paint film is cracked or pinholes.
5. Adhesion. Paint film emergency tensile test, the paint film should crack during emergency stretching.
6. Wear resistance. When the paint film is abraded with an abrasion tester, the number of times it is worn to see the conductor or the value of abrasion damage is completed by the scratch resistance paint tester.
7. Anti-aging. When heated under specified conditions, analyze the paint film for pinholes or insulation damage voltage values.
8. Softening resistance. The cross enameled wire is heated under the specified conditions, and the temperature value of whether there is a short circuit or a short circuit occurs after it is energized. Or twist two enameled wires and heat them under specified conditions to see if the paint film is abnormal.
9. High temperature impact resistance. When stretching or winding, heat under specified conditions to see if the paint film is cracked.
10. Solvent resistance, chemical resistance and oil resistance. When immersed in solvents, drugs or insulating oils, the state of the paint film is indicated by a fingernail or pencil.
11. Direct welding. According to the specified temperature and welding conditions, it depends on whether the welding is uniform or not.