Established in 2002, Xinyu Electrical is an integrated […]
Established in 2002, Xinyu Electrical is an integrated industrial and trade enterprise specialized in Enameled Wire with UL certification. There are more than 120 employees and 20 production lines in the company with an annual output of over 7,200 tons and yearly export volume of over 4,000 tons.
Enameled aluminum wire is a type of winding wire made by electric round aluminum rod, which drawn by dies with special size, then over coated with enamel repetitiously.
Xinyu Super Enameled Aluminum Wire Details
Class: 130, 155, 180, 200, 220C
Enamel: QZ(PEW), QZY(EIW), Q(ZY/XY)(EI/AIW)
Paint: Polyester, Polyester-imide, Polyamide-imide.
Features of Xinyu Super Enameled Aluminum Wire
1. Excellent resistance to abrasion and solvent;
2. Excellent electricity performance;
3. Excellent heat shock, adherence and flexibility;
4. High cut through
Advantages Of Aluminum Enameled Wire:
1. Compared with the copper enameled wire, enameled aluminum wire is easier to winding, also there is a solid oxide film on the surface of enameled aluminum wire, which make it has a good insulating effect, a long life.
2. Due to the good insulating effect of aluminum film layer, it's heat-resistant temperature can be 20 degrees higher than the copper wire.
3. The greatest benefit of using aluminum is that it is 1 / 3 lighter than copper which significantly lower the production costs, second it can attach to the solids easily, and third it can also reduce the freight and transportation during the Operation.
Characteristics Of Enameled Aluminum Wire:
A) Excellent resistance to heat.
B) Excellent electricity performance.
C) Excellent heat shock, adherence and flexibility.
D) Lighter than enameled copper wire, easy to transport, help lower raw material costand transportation fee.
Xinyu enameled wire has exported to more than 30 countries, including Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey, South Korea, Japan, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, etc. Welcome your visit.